Thursday, September 1, 2011

Twitter Watch: I Just Lost It

As you may know by now, there was a mistrial in the murder case where "allegedly" Brandon McInerney shot Lawrence King in the back of the head during class because he thought King was gay and King had allegedly made passes at him (in other words, this was in part a gay panic-type situation). Shortly after I heard the news, I saw a tweet by one of the most homophobic people I have come across on Twitter and I just lost it on the guy. It's a little hard to piece together the timeline but I think you'll get it (when you get to the third image, you have to read the posts from the bottom up).





For potentially legal reason I redacted the handle and name of the person involved in this altercation (the only one that appears is, obviously, mine). However, I can't stop you from looking at my Twitter page now can I?

As far as the trial goes, I hope the prosecution learned something that will land the homophobic bastard (McInerney that is) in jail for the rest of his life for first degree murder, which is what justice in this case demands. Anything less is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment