Friday, March 16, 2012

The Wrap-Up: March 16, 2012

Focus on the Family has decided to make it legal to discriminate against gay people in Colorado. How...Christian of them...

Another Republican is breaking ranks on tax policy. Grover Norquist must be fuming.

Here are three things that could change the way Congress works, and I'm on board with all of them.

I've had a soft spot in my heart for the San Diego Chargers...until I read this. You can now consider me adamantly anti-Philip Rivers.

Rick Santorum to Puerto Ricans: Speak English!!! Him winning the GOP nomination is pretty much kissing the Hispanic vote goodbye.

A judge overruled the inclusion of biased language in a proposed repeal of marriage equality in Washington state.

Senator Richard Lugar apparently can't vote in the Indiana Primary because of a  residency violation. I'm wondering how he can still be the state's Senator.

Showing just how trustworthy they are, the House GOP "leadership" plans to break its word on a deal made with Democrats last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment