Friday, May 25, 2012

The Wrap-Up: May 25, 2012

President Obama is making a significant push for the LGBT vote.

New York state is considering a ban on anonymous internet comments. I suggest they familiarize themselves with the a little thing I like to all freedom of speech

There a Catholic group that is (vainly) attempting to de-gay men by using sports. I'm no prophet, but I see failure as being imminent (for that matter, it might just confirm to these guys that they're gay).

A New Jersey mayor was caught (allegedly) hacking into the website of an organization seeking to recall him. I'm guessing this guy is unfamiliar with Watergate.

Mitt Romney received a less than warm welcome when he went to an inner-city charter school yesterday.

Rep Ted Deutch (D-FL) thinks that Gov Rick Scott (R-FL) is attempting to purge the state's voting rolls by up to 180,000 voters. Given what I have heard about Scott, I would not put this past him, especially as this seems to be a GOP theme.

The new Prime Minister if France is making some big promises to the French gay community.

I think Newt Gingrich was running for president of the wrong country.

While many are saying that President Obama's support of marriage equality is pretty much a wash, the evidence speaks to the contrary,

And lastly, another Palin related fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment